Got Wicked Skills?
Inbound Marketing Associate (Part-time)
Are you a data-driven marketer? Do you love figuring out to move the needle for the business? Are you looking for flexibility in your schedule? Then we have an opportunity at Red Javelin that might be perfect for you. Below please find the job description and skills needed:
- Increase lead generation, inbound, sales opportunities and brand awareness for our clients: website, blog, SEO, PPC, social media, email marketing, and retargeting.
- Execute integrated marketing campaigns focused on lead generation, driving revenue, and brand awareness.
- Passionate and energetic online marketer with experience driving successful lead generation and nurturing campaigns.
- Working and current understanding of Salesforce and Hubspot.
- Familiarity with email marketing best practices and tools (HubSpot)
Excellent writing skills, the ability to edit, and deliver compelling content for website, blog, email, and other marketing materials.
- Strong analytical skills and an ability to translate data into actionable recommendations, understanding of Google Analytics and general web performance metrics.
- 2-5 years of demonstrated success in a marketing role with strong digital emphasis
- Ability to quickly learn new industries, technology and tools
High attention to detail, and ability to effectively manage multiple projects at once.
- Can work very independently as well as with a team and work from your home office
If you fit the bill, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please NO phone calls.