Atrion was a provider of product and regulatory compliance solutions for chemical manufacturers. Their primary targeted buying persona held a Director-level compliance title, but they wanted more C-Level engagement within their targeted market. The company wanted to become more strategic within its target market, however, the company’s current message was focused on product features and benefits.
- Red Javelin collaborated with Atrion’s team to define targeted C-level personas.
- The team extensively researched Atrion’s targeted market’s sustainability, social responsibility and safety programs and crafted a new set of C-level messages around “Corporate Green” which resonated with their target market’s Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) efforts.
- Established a leadership commentary and byline program using company experts in green technology and environmental health and safety.
- Instead of focusing on compliance, the team proactively pitched and secured customer and corporate coverage on hot environmental topics.
- Red Javelin developed content for a comprehensive collateral system including brochures, whitepapers, and case studies.
- PR efforts resulted in regular coverage in vertical trade publications including Specialty Chemicals Magazine, Chem Manager Magazine, Chemical Processing Magazine, and Paint & Coatings Industry Magazine, Chem Advisor, Managing Automation, Chem Europe, Supply & Demand Chain Executive, and Chemical Watch.
- Several bylines were secured to position Atrion as an environmental expert as it related to chemical manufacturing and transportation.
- The company achieved its business objective and was acquired by IHS – a billion dollar firm.