BLiNQ: Introducing New Storytelling to a Nascent Mobile Networking Market
BLiNQ, a leader in software-defined transport solutions for mobile networks, initially entered a nascent market with a small cell backhaul solution. BLiNQ was one of the first companies to pioneer this technology, and there were many alternative solutions on the market. The challenge was to educate this nascent market so that BLiNQ would have opportunities to demonstrate their solutions in service provider’s labs.
- Using a 4000-word internal technical document as baseline content, Red Javelin established an educational commentary and secured 14 separate bylined articles in the wireless, telecommunications and mobile vertical trades.
- Red Javelin wrote all 14 articles under BLiNQ’s byline.
- Each article was turned into several blog posts that were amplified through social media channels to drive web traffic.
- Extensive analyst program to raise awareness using briefings and blog content to educate the analyst community.
- PR efforts resulted in establishing BLiNQ as a thought leader in small-cell wireless backhaul.
- Reporters called frequently to request commentary.
- The company was regularly covered in analyst reports as well as industry articles that helped the company open doors for lab trials.