Dallas-based Ignite Sales is an emerging business analytics company that serves the retail banking market. Banks tend to buy from well-established firms and Ignite’s competition included giants like IBM as well as companies that have been in the industry for many years. The strategy was to secure industry validation that Ignite’s solution was viable and best-in-class.
- Red Javelin took a multi-pronged approach to securing awards: local business awards, vertical market awards and industry-wide awards.
- The team gathered relevant statistics, customer testimonials, analyst commentary and packaged for each unique award submission.
- Local Business Awards:
- Co-founder and Chief Analyst Julie Hamrick was honored Dallas Business Journal’s 2015 Women in Business awards program.
- Co-founder and Chief Analyst Julie Hamrick was honored in the Dallas Business Journal and TeXchange DFW’s inaugural 2014 North Texas Women in Technology Awards program.
- Vertical Market Awards:
- Celent Model Bank Award – Ignite’s customer Central Bancompany was selected as a Celent Model Bank winner in the Digital and Omnichannel Technologies category. Central Bancompany implemented Ignite’s Omnichannel Sales Analytics solution across the company’s 13 banks, 135 branches, and their online presence, branding it as “The Business Analyzer.”
- Monarch Innovation Award – Ignite is a two-time winner. The Monarch Innovation Award are presented by analyst firm – Barlow Research Associates, Inc. Developed to recognize innovation in the financial services industry, the Monarch Innovation Awards are unique and coveted because an independent jury evaluates the submissions.
- Industry Awards:
- 2015 BIG Innovation Award – The BIG Innovation Awards, presented by the Business Intelligence Group, recognizes companies whose achievements stand above their peers and are making major impacts in today’s world judged by experienced leaders in each industry. Ignite won this award in recognition of the use of unique analytics to improve sales and their customer’s sales process.
- Stevie® Awards – Ignite was awarded a gold Stevie for New Product or Service of the Year in the Content – Sales & Marketing Intelligence Solution category as well as a silver Stevie for New Product or Service of the Year in the Software – Business or Competitive Intelligence Solution category at The 13th Annual American Business Awards. More than 3,300 nominations from organizations of all sizes and in virtually every industry were submitted this year for consideration in a wide range of categories.