Based in Boston, LearnLaunch is a community, accelerator and campus for education technology start-ups. The organization was looking to refine its messaging, boost the profile of its community and accelerator, as well as support PR efforts for its Annual Conference. Since the organization is comprised of three divisions, Red Javelin was also tasked with a messaging exercise to help drive consensus and create concise brand messaging for the entities as well as the organization as a whole.
- Red Javelin ran messaging workshops focused on helping the foundersdrive consenses on the target market, services and value propositions for LearnLaunch. The messaging has been implemented acros the company’s websites and in all marketing communications.
- Red Javelin created a communications strategy for the Annual LearnLaunch Conferences. We create supporting press releases and materials, secure press to attend and cover the event.
- Red Javelin created a rolling thunder media relations program to increase awareness for the organization and its cohort companies.
- Red Javelin supports LearnLaunch Accelerator PR efforts around its cohort news of early-stage edtech start-ups and culminating Demo Days.
- Leveraged mayor visit to the LearnLaunch Campus by positioning Learnlaunch as Boston’s edtech leader around innovation, securing standalone stories.
- Proactively position LearnLaunch in industry trend stories around innovation clusters, securing inclusion in stories.
- Red Javelin has helped establish strong relationships between LearnLaunch and Boston local press as well as influential edtech press. Media coverage has included local Boston, education, technology, venture press including Boston Globe, BostonInno, Boston Business Journal, Boston Herald, BetaBoston, EdSurge, Education Week, Getting Smart, and Hack Education.
- Assisted in increasing awareness for cohort companies. Highlights included local TV station WBZ-TV’s Eye on Education segment for Muzzy Lane.