DivorceNet: Increasing Executive Visibility & Awareness for Small Consumer Website
Sharon Soho, a prominent divorce lawyer, hired Red Javelin to promote a website she had created called DivorceNet. She wanted to create awareness and community for this news site as the Internet’s best resource for divorce-related information.
- Positioned the co-founders as “experts” on all matters relating to divorce.
- Launch seasonal campaigns on divorce-related issues such as holiday child custody and vacation custody, tax-related issues during tax season, and college financial challenges for divorced families.
- Proactively pitched “After Divorce” Channel, “Rate Your Mate” relationship quiz, “Top 10 Tips” around divorce issues, etc.
- On a very small budget, secured over 100 articles in national press including USA Today, New York Times, Forbes, Chicago Sun Times, San Jose Mercury News, LA Times, CNN Money, Investors Business Daily, Baltimore Sun.
- Broadcast coverage included CBS4Boston, NBC News WHDH-Boston, WRKO, The Debbie Nigro Radio Show – NYC (and syndicated to 600 radio stations nationwide), and CBS Channel 4 Boston.